A.R.E. 3.1 & A.R.E. 4.0

專技人員高考、公務人員考試、地方特考
回覆文章
chillywilly

A.R.E. 3.1 & A.R.E. 4.0

文章 chillywilly »

Architectural Registration Exam is one the exam that will get a board certified as a legal practice in United States. As every 10 years or so, NCARB will review all the exams and give a major update. The last update was @ 1997, as of now they have announce the next generation of A.R.E. 4.0 commencing Summer 2008.

I would like to know who in this forum are taking A.R.E. 3.1 now?
and who are planning to take the A.R.E. 4.0?

The purpose of this survey is a simple count and to see how can people in U.S. cross into the next generation exam. This change might create certain difficulty for people who stuck half way in 3.1 now or for people who just pass first few subjects in 3.1. Please respond. TIA.
shaohsiin

文章 shaohsiin »

Hi, I am in California, got 6 subjects passed, still need 3 graphic divisions and CA oral test. As mine understanding, the 4.0 will be introduced in Summer 2008. However, people still have an option to take 3.1 till June 2009. most of us in the middle should be able to complete test before that, just need to study harder to insure :o
chillywilly

文章 chillywilly »

Thanx Shao, good luck on your next 3 graphix. Pay special attention on the stair case design for BT, I heard all kinds of rumour on that part of the test. Please let us know how would the oral part go. I am thinking transfer mine to CA as well which I need to start reading on the oral part of the interview.
回覆文章